金曜日, 6月 14, 2013

judgment...

i know. i know. i know. i know.
Yes, It's my bad... Everything was made by me...
i know. i know. i know. i know.
Then considering with it, it's my life...

I expected to be wet still...
Answer was no. I accepted everything and go to new life.

I had huge sad. Still I feel too much sad to my favorite person.
I did not lose her. I wanted to keep her. I wanted her to be "my best girlfriend on my life".
I wanted...
But it's over.

未練たらたらでした!!!!!!!!!!!!
でも今日で吹っ切れました!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you!

""I'm convinced that the only thing that kept me gpoing was that I loved what I did.""
""Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinion, drown out your own inner voice, heart and intuition""
Steve Jobs

 .i know. i know. i know. i know.
I really appreciate your suggestions and opinions.
I seriously include your idea to my life.

But...
It's my life... It's Yoshi's life.

ありがとう!読んでるか読んでないかなんて不明。でもあなたが居てくれてあなたと過ごせてあなたと笑えてあなたを抱きしめて幸せでした。

さぁーーーーーーーー
新しい人生!!楽しくいきますか!!!


0 件のコメント: